April 8, 2022 11:00 am
AERL auditorium & Online
- Natalie Benoit: Using environmental DNA (eDNA) to assess biomass of juvenile Pacific salmon
- Charity Justrabo: Involving community in projecting the future of Nation-specific culturally important marine species in British Columbia under climate change.
- Roshni Mangar: Understanding the fishers to change the fishery. Why are people involved in the bottom trawl industry in India
- Allison Cutting: Entangling Assumptions: Sea Turtles and Paper Parks in a Nicaraguan Small-Scale Fishery
- Vianney Guibourd de Luzinais: Dynamic modeling of the impact of extreme events such as marine heat waves
Source: IOF seminars to RSVP